- Hi Folks–
The weather is messing with our Lake Day plans! Here are a few adjustments:
Stays the same:
– Scavenger Hunts on Land and Water. The clues will be published on the MLID website (www.moheganlake.org) and facebook page by 7 pm Friday, July 10. You must still submit your pictures of the clues you found to [email protected] by 7 pm Sunday, July 12 to be considered for the prize drawings.
– Zoom “State of the Lake” meeting with special guest Yorktown Supervisor Matt Slater will still be held from 11 am – 12 pm on SATURDAY, July 11. The Zoom Meeting ID: 861 2287 6347, Password: 584038, or visit our Facebook page for the clickable link.
– Virtual activities will be available on MLID’s YouTube channel all weekend. Submissions of images or video can be made by email ([email protected]) by end of day Friday to be included
– Music on the water – from 3-6 pm SUNDAY, July 12. If you want to participate, send an email to [email protected] by end of day Friday to be included.
– Decorate your Dock/Beach – Judging will occur from 3-4 pm SUNDAY. If you want to participate, send an email to [email protected] by end of day Friday to be included in the judging.
– Decorated boat parade – Judging will occur from 4-5 pm SUNDAY. See attached flyer for details.